Love

Hello everybody, 

I'm back today with a new layout I made with the Willow lane collection. I wanted to use this beautiful thicker word with gold glitter and naturally I chose a picture of my boo and I.




I shredded a paper 2 paper strips which I placed on the bottom of my layout. I added a stitching line on one of them. Then I added some embellishments at the bottom right. 




I added a rectangular piece of paper above my paper strips and some stitching.




I put my photo which I backed with some papers and added some embellishments around. Then, I add my title, which I underlined with a stitched line, above my photo. I thought that something was missing so I added a little cluster at the top left corner.
Finally, I added some splatters of gold and pink and that was done ! 




See you soon, Johanna. 






Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.