Fun in the sun

Hello everybody, 

I'm back today with a new layout. 



I wanted to use this "fun in the sun" cut file from Justnick studio. 




I've decided to document a fun summer day I had while I babysat my boyfriend's nephew. He had a fun time in the pool with my dog and I absolutely wanted to document this. Simple and sweet was the perfect collection for these photos to me so I started to back the cut file with some papers - I've tried to make a kind of gradient - 
I used the packaging technique with the tumbled glass Distress oxide ink to imitate water and added some gold. Then, I placed my photos behind the cut file and added embellishments around them. 








Next, I've decided to make a little cluster at the bottom right with a thicker, and a bit of stamping. 




Finally, I've decided to make a border all around my layout with this beautiful pink paper. 

I hope that you've enjoyed, 

See you soon, Johanna.








Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.