Flip tag album #1

Hello everybody, 

I'm here today with a flip tag album I've made for Eleonore (@ele_fancyscrap on Instagram). That was the first time for me and I was so excited about it! I've decided to use the Goldenrod collection from 1canoe2 and ho my god how I love this collection ! 




Firstly, I cut her name in a beautiful white flowers on blue font paper and I took this cute circle die cut on which I added this cute pink knot. 
Then, I knew that I wanted to make a shaker pocket (because, what's
a project without any shaker pocket ? 😊). To make this shaker I used my fuse tool and, to hide the lines, I added a frame. I put in the center of my shaker a little sticker and these puffy flowers. In my shaker, I've put some sequins and glitter which coordinate with the collection and it was done.




Afterwards, I wanted to make a pop-up tag with this love die cut. I've just used a little tab paper which I glued to the "v" of the word on one side and for the other side I cut a slit in my tag and I slipped the tab in here (hope that I'm clear but it's difficult to explain 😅)




For the next "embellishment" I wanted a leaf, with each part filled with different sequins. I can't say that it was not tedious but I'm super happy with the result. The only advice I can give you ( other than being patient) is to use flat sequins, definitely. 




For the next tag, I wanted a little pocket to put a little note for Eleonore. To embellish it, I used a rosette cut file from Bea valint. 



Finally, I've made another pocket tag to slip a little sequin mix into it.  I add a "fall" cut file. It was the negative part of a cut file I used to make a memorydex card because yeah, I keep all the scraps. To me, we are always going to use them one day 🙃




That's it for this tag album, I hope that you have enjoyed and if you're interested in exchanging some happy mail with me, don't hesitate to contact me !

See you soon, Johanna. 






Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.