Bloom and grow

15:21
Hello everybody, 

I'm back with a new TN layout ! Before starting my layout, I knew that I wanted to use a geometric cut file and the new collection I've just received : Midnight from Cocoa vanilla. 




I found this free cut file on Citrus twist kit and it was perfect to me. I decided to back some of the hexagons with some papers. I chose papers that had blue in them because I wanted to match the photo and to make a "Boy-ish" layout.




I added some clear stickers here and there and a heart chipboard at the center of one of the hexagons (ok, let's get honest..I wanted to hide that I sticked the paper upside down.. 😂)




Then, I backed my photo and added some embellishments around. For my tittle, I used stickers of the collection and I added clear stickers behind them. Finally, I stamped a little phrase on the bottom right and some gold color shine splatters. 




See you, Johanna.





Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.