5 years



Hello everybody, 

I'm back here today with a new scrapbooking layout. 


For this layout I used a sketch and a kit both from Citrus twist kit. I love so much how it ended up and the color scheme. The kit I used went with the simple and sweet collection, one of my fave. I've decided to add a cluster of embellishments at the top left of my layout with this amazing pink label isn't it ? 





Then, I added some gold color shine and some cute sequins and flowers which matched with my papers. 




Finally, for my title I used a transparent sticker from an Amy tangerine sticker book and an alpha from Pinkfresh studio. A touch of stamping and it was done. 
I love making layout by using sketches from Citrus twist kit they are always stunning !

I hope that you've enjoyed, 

see you soon, Johanna. 





Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.