Sleeping boy

Hello everybody, 

I'm here today with a new layout L've made right after watching a Scattered confetti (If you don't know her you absolutely have to check her work, she's amazing!) class on Big picture class. 
She has really inspired me and I tried to follow her advices. For this layout, I used a mix of Simple and sweet, Sunshine and good times and stuff from my Citrus twist kit stash. 




First, I put a paper stripe vertically at the left of my page. I creased a bit my white and grey paper to add texture. Then, I added a first cluster of embellishments around my picture. 




I've decided to put the title at the top right corner. One of the purpose of the class was to make recalls between the different clusters. So I added the same rub-ons and star sequins, a grid die cut which reminds the grid stickers under my photo and the vertical paper strip and this cute watermelon sticker from the same collection than the flowers. 




Finally, for the third cluster I repeated the process for the recall of the other clusters. I added the date on a die cut (and as you can see I failed ahah !) and some gold color shine splatters. 




I really love the "clean" aspect of this layout. I hope that you have enjoyed, 

See you soon, Johanna.





Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.