Breaking bad

Hello everybody,
I'm here today with a new layout I've made with the Willow lane collection. For this layout, I used a Citrus twist kit sketch. I love using sketches when I have a lack of inspiration. 







The only thing I knew about what I wanted was that I wanted to make a shaker pocket. I chose some sequins that matched with my layout and I placed it behind a piece of paper. 




To embellish my layout I used the different stickers of the collection. I particularly love the "always" sticker from the transparency of the collection. Then I added some stamping with different fonts from Ctk and my tittle which I've made with an alpha from Pinkfresh studio.




Finally, I added a cluster of embellishments at the bottom right and some gold color shine splatters and that was done ! I hope that you've enjoyed !

See you, Johanna.





Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.